Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Garden of OZ

That’s what I wanted to call my blog. O is my daughter’s first initial, and Z my son’s. I’m so clever! After a week of horrible ideas, I had a winner. So I Googled it and it was taken. I couldn’t even be mad about it because it was a pretty informative site, actually. But, full disclosure, I was still pretty freakin’ mad. It took me a few weeks to even muster up the strength to try thinking of another name. After I finally came up with another amazing one (Attainable Sustainable…brilliant!!) and found that it was also taken, I am finally here. Aiming for Sustaining. Because you know what? I won’t be perfect. I’ll eat at Subway every once in a while and buy strawberries from out of state because I’m hungry and they’re on sale for $1.99. But I will take it one step at a time and will chronicle the entire journey so that you may share in my triumphs and learn from (and laugh at) my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment